24.3.11

A Matter of Life and Death



Okay, I'm going to put it out there. With the risk that I will be proved wrong, and this hardly ever happens. I make good television predictions. What was that? Something about pride and falling? Psht, never! 


I think FauxLivia is going to die. 


Maybe not this week, but soon. I can't sort through all my thoughts in my head to decide how it will all work - Peter is supposed to make a choice between the two women, and therefore the two worlds. Maybe Peter's choice will result in her death, or maybe she will die and he will make his choice unaware of events. It seems that Walternate wants the baby - does FauxLivia decide to have an abortion, or does he want it any way to prevent possible problems? 


I'm just trying to look forward, and think about next season. I don't think we will be maintaining the alternate universe at the rate that we are now. I don't think we will have another season with whole episodes over there. It has to be sewn up somehow. Is the universe really going to be destroyed, or is Peter actually going to find another way?


If she doesn't die, is she going to end up over here? Trying to save herself, one assumes with the help of Lincoln and Bubbles, does she make it over to our universe? I just think that long term, she isn't going to live. Which is a shame, because unlike most of you out there, I like her. 


Can someone make it be tomorrow? 

No comments: