17.11.11

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice

I have an anniversary coming up, and it's an important one. Six years, people. Six. Years. *sigh*


Yes, that's right, it is just about six years since I discovered, and immediately fell in love with Veronica Mars. The traditional anniversary gift in the UK for six years is sugar. I may spend the evening watching season one again and crying into a box of chocolates about how unfair it all is. I don't think I ever got over the cancellation.

Veronica Mars has affected my life more than any other television show. It might not be the best one ever made, but there was just something about it that caught my imagination, and nothing has ever managed to replace it. My televisual existence is plagued by ex-Veronica guest stars. Every time I watch something, I see someone that used to be on the show. I know that everyone who was anyone seemed to be on it at some point, but still... My mantra these days is "He was in Veronica Mars." I can't seem to watch any sort of drama without someone popping up. I think it's why I'm still watching The New Girl.

So, Veronica, I want you to know that I still think of you. Six years may have passed, but I still remember you as if it were yesterday. *Wipes tear from my eye*


No comments: